Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
31 January, 12:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
They tell us, they always tells us--they can't help it. 80% truth or so. I'm a movie nut 4K mostly scifi--this is gonna b fun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Pipenur @TxDalGal
31 January, 12:08
Well that was terrifying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Fierens @DollLady
31 January, 12:09
In response Laurie Pipenur to her Publication
My thoughts exactly! I thougjt we were expecting something good.

Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
30 January, 11:42
I find that I don't like watching violence & destruction in action & adventure movies anymore. Movies really are predictive programming, Cabal tools that use our energy to create for them what they cannot. Having sold their souls they no longer possess creative power & harness the mental & emotional energy of living souls for their dirty work. I DO NOT CONSENT to watching violence or sexualized content. It is a disservice to the cause. IMO, we need to be on guard against these old habits & generate in our acts & imaginations the world we want to live in. Doesn't include death & destruction.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
30 January, 09:54
The Super Bowl is the most watched sporting event every year. Millions in ads, sponsorhips, merchandise, etc.

What is a good why to stick it to the NFL, Nike, Kapernick, MSM, BIG BOX RETAILERS/ECOMMERCE STOCKED WITH MERCH... ETC

interupt it for a special annoucement from the General end eat up all the precious primtime TV & ads with the TRUTH...

I personally like the sounding of the purge sirens and we purge all these idiots...

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
30 January, 10:30
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
Ill revise this and say it would be better and safer to CANCEL the NFL the way they tried to CANCEL us..... looking STORMY in DC

Debra Fierens @DollLady
31 January, 12:11
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
Thats kinda what i was thinking. Interupt the game when everyone watching.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
30 January, 08:57
One way or another, we will win. For that there is no doubt. While the waiting sucks, it's no where near as much a torture those men under Gen. Washington endured at Valley Forge. WWG1WGA

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 January, 09:15
Football as in nuke aka nuclear. So they wrote the script years ago but think we don't know what they are up to.

LOL what a sense of humor Q have. Too bad their plans won't work. The algorithms were already changed. We are always 1,000's of steps ahead of them. Nice try though. Wait until you see that AH -64 in action. The football was swapped with a dud.

The feds will deploy a nuke-sniffing helicopter to Tampa for upcoming Super Bowl

https://www.orlandoweekly....

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
30 January, 08:44
Holy Mother of the Three Muskateers!!! Let the EBS begin!!! I'll get the chicken wings!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 09:12
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
LOL. False flags on the field.

Gwt 333 @GWT333
30 January, 08:07
are we going to see FF at Superbowl I saw 322 skull and bones there and the mask is this warning

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 07:46
Lot's of children watch the Super bowl. unfortunately, the half time entertainment is rated R. Makes me sick watching those evil people doing their rituals

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 January, 07:44
Great message to the Deep State clowns !!

Storm Bringer @Elric
30 January, 07:37
Super what? 🤔

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
30 January, 07:33
BOOM

LA- Patriot @icedlatte
30 January, 07:29
what movie is this?

Elizabeth ibelieve @Davismedic
30 January, 07:33
In response LA- Patriot to his Publication
The Dark Night Rises

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
30 January, 07:24
Its going to be another week? What happened to Freedom Day? I wont make it another week! 😭

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 07:47
In response Jessica Payne to her Publication
I personally think it will be longer than that. POTUS has his impeachment hearings starting on the 8th I believe

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
30 January, 10:58
In response Jessica Payne to her Publication
i dont think it will be that much longer. not sure why the all of a sudden super bowl stories. way less people now watch the super bowl or any NFL than used to. if flynn's done in 30 was on dec 31, then no way this goes for another whole week. i am thinking freedom day will mean something. i do believe it has a significance.

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
30 January, 07:23
huh?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 January, 07:23
What a Sunday it'll be

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
30 January, 07:52
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
dont hold your breathe....