white wing @whitewing
24 December, 10:51
What if every Covid case were tested for Influenza A or Influenza B and all were positive for the flu? Just asking? I have suspected from the very beginning that this is the truth ! I am trying to say that i believe the entire covid scam to be a SCAM ! It was all B.S. from the beginning !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 10:57
In response white wing to his Publication
This is why the PCR test loses authorization in January. It was confirmed that it cant tell the difference between the Flu and Covid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 December, 12:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So they “recalled” the pcr test months ago but set the recall date to 12-31 and everyone continued to use it and rake in the money for false positives. My state has earned billions on this scam by generating “cases” and getting reimbursed for them at the highest rate in the country. We are still being trapped in this web of robbery, fearmongering, virtue signaling and deceit.

SPORTS @SPORTS
27 December, 02:09
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yup. Meanwhile all we get out of over 1 year of this scam Trump and his grifters allowed is absolutely nothing. ZERO hangings. ZERO arrests. ZERO anything for We, The MOTHER FUCKING People to SEE with our VERY own eyes. Blood on the hands of WHO again? Yup. They blew it.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Kira Kju @kju17
27 December, 02:29
In response SPORTS to his Publication
ty jsi fakt ale úplně mimo...
anebo jen tak provokuješ...
pokud nevidíš, co se kolem tebe děje, tak ti nepomůže ani kopanec do prdele...
nazdar...

Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SPORTS , click on at the bottom under it