Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
27 December, 02:34
Tonight marks the completion of 16 years and the start of the 17th year.. It's kind of BITTER/SWEET. Never thought it would be 17 years, but that works for me.

The next year, starting in the wee hours tomorrow morning marks the start of the 17th year of my new life. WE are going to claim the year.

It promises to be a year of major changes. Looks like justice will finally be served to the people involved in my ordeal including but not limited to Obama, Biden, Clinton and Bush. They know what they did or should I say tried to do. I am not holding back any "hand of vengeance".

This is part of my story that I never disclosed in my book. This will be the sequel of all sequels.

HOLD TIGHT! It's about to get REAL.

The BEST IS YET TO COME!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
I hope and pray you are correct, but I am not holding my breath. Whatever happens, it's about 13 months too late. Blood on the hands of whoever chose to drag this out for over a year since the election that they allowed Biden to steal.

Stunning what we are witnessing.
02:35 PM - Dec 27, 2021
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
27 December, 02:57
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Biden stole the election. WE ALL know what he did. We watched him do it. The crime had to be completed for him to be charged. You can't arrest or punish someone based on intentions. He knows what he did. His judgement day IS HERE. Watch the floodgates of the heavens open up on all of them. TRUTH WILL COME OUT whether they want it to or not. GOD is in FULL CONTROL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 03:14
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Funny how this timestamp is 23 minutes after my post!

Did you see this? Things that make you go HMMMM..................

https://anonup.com/thread/...