TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
26 December, 02:26
Hawaii is now under Martial Law as of 12/21/2021 and on the Julian Calendar 12/8/2021. watch both videos in the link below. Also many other articals you need to know about.

https://truth11.com/2021/1...
Hawaii Military Declares People in Hawaii are under Martial Law and in a State Of War | Truth11.com
https://truth11.com/2021/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 December, 05:23
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Why would the US military use TikTok - a CCP owned social media platform - the use of which is limited to TikTok users and users of internet to make a declaration that Hawaii is under martial law?! Surely local media would have been taken over by the Military to make sure that the declaration reaches ALL Hawaiians - including ludites? TikTok?! Doesn’t seem right to me. But I am happy to be proven wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
26 December, 05:41
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
How do you know it wasn’t on local TV ?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 December, 05:45
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Fair point, I don’t; however, the videos we are seeing were recorded on TikTiok?

Again, I am always happy to be proven wrong. 😀

Happy Days @Sun2516
Agree it us not the way I would go if I was a serious leader
06:35 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Days, click on at the bottom under it