TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Hawaii is now under Martial Law as of 12/21/2021 and on the Julian Calendar 12/8/2021. watch both videos in the link below. Also many other articals you need to know about.

https://truth11.com/2021/1...
Hawaii Military Declares People in Hawaii are under Martial Law and in a State Of War | Truth11.com
https://truth11.com/2021/1...
02:26 PM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 December, 05:23
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Why would the US military use TikTok - a CCP owned social media platform - the use of which is limited to TikTok users and users of internet to make a declaration that Hawaii is under martial law?! Surely local media would have been taken over by the Military to make sure that the declaration reaches ALL Hawaiians - including ludites? TikTok?! Doesn’t seem right to me. But I am happy to be proven wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 December, 05:41
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
How do you know it wasn’t on local TV ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
26 December, 02:57
An event to single out foreigners?

26 December, 03:08
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
No, Pearl Harbor was an attack by Hawaian Military Forces not the Japanese as we thought.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
26 December, 02:51
some guy in a uniform with a megaphone and the Hawaii Kingdom, not Military, look again

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
26 December, 03:12
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

26 December, 03:13
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Something is definitely happening over there.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 December, 02:49
Is this a tactic to take their guns? I heard him say turn them in.

26 December, 03:12
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
No, under Martial Law you do not have Constitutional Rights as its questionable if its a legitimate State now.

Kira Kju @kju17
26 December, 03:15
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
what is practical it is tactical
or
the end justifies the means

26 December, 02:39
Something isn’t right about this. He keeps referring to Hawaii as a country. Hawaii is a state.

26 December, 02:41
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
It’s not on this continent so if the Government is corrupt and they gained power under false pretenses its not a State under Martial Law rather another country.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 December, 03:19
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
“State” in International Law means “country.” The United States is actually a federation of individual nation states. Each state in the USA is its own country. The USA exists as a country only because the individual states that comprise it agree to be federated. So, technically, this person - whoever he is - is not wrong to refer to Hawaii as a “country.” Something seems off about this, but remember, there is supposed to be a “gut punch” - we will be taken to a point where all will feel lost, and - at what will feel like the last second - we will he pulled back from “the precipice.” Is this the beginning of the gut punch.

If there are Hawaiians seeing this - DO NOT SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS.