Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:21
Where are all the shortages?
It's all fake. Lies from all sides.
Nothing can happen without the fall of MSM. Until then going to play the fook out of their system. Level up and organize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 December, 04:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only shortage here is cat food. People post pictures every week of empty cat food shelves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
26 December, 04:11
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
TRUE BUT IT IS ONLY AT THE GROCERY STORES AND IT IS ONLY CANNED.

26 December, 04:12
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
yes

26 December, 04:12
makes you wonder what the cats were really eating? 🤮🤮🤮

26 December, 04:14
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Lile they are all addicted to the same can🤔

26 December, 04:15
like* i hate that we can't edit🙄 lol

🤣😂🤣. i have had to change my cats canned food a ton of times. He is not having it. i have him back on kibble and feeding him meat on top of that. My dog gets homemade food because the canned stuff is so expensive and she wasnt having it either. Her ears flare up or she doesnt like it. easier and cheaper even with the price of meat going up! i notice like friskies, 9 lives and even our store brand is empty. My daughter orders from Chewy and they are out of many different flavors of top brand names. something is fishy!
04:21 PM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it