TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
26 December, 02:26
Hawaii is now under Martial Law as of 12/21/2021 and on the Julian Calendar 12/8/2021. watch both videos in the link below. Also many other articals you need to know about.

https://truth11.com/2021/1...
Hawaii Military Declares People in Hawaii are under Martial Law and in a State Of War | Truth11.com
https://truth11.com/2021/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
26 December, 02:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
some guy in a uniform with a megaphone and the Hawaii Kingdom, not Military, look again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 December, 03:10
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
He is Military and its available on other sites too. Try to book a commercial flight there over the next 3 weeks and you’ll see none are available.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 December, 03:34
this video states it is fake

https://anonup.com/thread/...

26 December, 03:37
In response James Dean to his Publication
This is not what I posted.

26 December, 03:41
sorry I was just sending a link to show that somebody was verifying whether this was real or not in regards to Hawaii being in martial law

Wether you chose to believe it or not is up to you as I have posted substaintiating post to the Military Martial Law. Did you try to check on a flight to Hawaii over the next 4 weeks because I did and zero are available.
03:46 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 December, 04:07
Just a random check.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 December, 03:56
There are a lot of flights available. My dearest friend just flew in yesterday.

Not Important @Notimportant
26 December, 03:50
i just checked & went to book a fight and several came up, just had to put in credit card # ......🤷🏻‍♀️

26 December, 03:48
honestly no I haven't checked that as flights are canceled several places that I've heard but I don't doubt anything one way or another it's just now that so much information is starting to come out the truth will be fulfilled so thank you for your post and research also