Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Brock Malky @Brockmalky
26 December, 08:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
26 December, 02:29
he also told US they were going after the 2A, our free speech and overall freedom. they are. he said i am giving the power back to the people. better pay heed and take it back. so many asleep. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 December, 01:34
Oh Kim you did it again ... bet that shot up the Schumann resonance today! LOL

Judy Anonette @biju
26 December, 12:51
I am so eager for the truth to be revealed, it reminds me of when I was very young and waiting for Christmas morning! I know we have no clue as to the enormity of this operation and I cannot say thank you enough for all those brave ones who are making it possible.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 December, 12:47

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
26 December, 12:31
Bwhahahaha!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
26 December, 12:03
I love a good "I told you so"!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
26 December, 12:01
💥👍👊😎

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 11:44

13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
26 December, 11:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
4+8 equals 12

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
26 December, 11:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 December, 10:57

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
26 December, 10:16
hi guys! what is the comm here?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 December, 10:39
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Multiple meanings but POTUS has said it before...talking about 'electing' Biden and all of the things that are happening now - high gas prices, inflation, etc.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 December, 10:04

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 11:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You know Nana is soooo looking forward to it. I will be compassionate and nice about all of this to others that wake up but this one thing, JR, sorry but I will be full on "I FOOKN TOLD YA SO"

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 11:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication