Only people mentioned by navalkishori in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 December, 03:31
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
so apparently it's fake

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
26 December, 01:18
...i smell a ratr.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 December, 01:11
Do the research. Read Nana's post.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

War is not announced on a megaphone. Hawaii is a large island. We need more digging on this, anons.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 December, 01:21
In response Photon 333 to her Publication

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 December, 01:28
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
NOT GETTING MUCH HERE IM DOUGHTFUL

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 December, 12:32
I just got the chills.

he is referring to the deep state and telling them they are here to take them down he mentions military tribunals is this it happening

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 December, 12:22
🤔Several times he mentioned the "country" of Hawaii

There was something I saw a few times the last few months, more speculation than fact that I could find, about Hawaii being returned to the natives as an independent republic instead of continuing to be a state

That's all I know but seeing this reminded me of some of the items I came across

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 December, 12:27
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I've seen it mentioned that Hawaii would be returned to its own sovereignty, by Judy Byington. Mele Kalikimaka!

ice mtn @icemtn17
26 December, 11:54
😟 Santa Surfing is there. Is she ok? I’m worried about her & others safety.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 09:02
Nana recently saw where Hawaii had declared themselves sovereignly independent from the US.

Idk if true, idk if from US Corporation of United States For America new constitutional republic.

Anyone have real eyes on Hawaii?
Is this military white hats taking over?

If so great but Nana wont be turning in my guns to ANY FOOKN BODY!
Black hats, white hats, no hats NOBODY!

ANYONE KNOW......

@doqholliday
wainthepain01
@jfkjrfan

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
26 December, 11:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same!!

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
26 December, 07:30
he said, “rebuild the country of Hawaii”.
interesting🤔