Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
30 January, 06:09
At this point I truly wish for the EBS to sound alarm for something big to happen. It's really a travesty that we have to put up with our own families who call us lunatics or tell us to enjoy our fantasy, nothing is gonna happen...

I really, really pray that something BIGLY gives soon, because it's extremely exhausting. And of course, even if they don't believe and a communication constantly goes into arguments after a few minutes, they cannot help but bring it up all the time to just fall back into arguments. It's time for us Patriots to get relieve! Please Lord in Heaven! Intervene! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
30 January, 06:13
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
just know you arent alone. i think many of us endure this on a daily basis. its incredibly difficult, exhausting and hurtful when it comes from the ones we love the most.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
30 January, 06:19
In response LadyMAGA Liberty to her Publication
I am beginning to think that this was God's plan for me all along, as I have been in constant attack and bullied since my early childhood! People just constantly had the need to attack me, mentally and sometimes when I did not get into arguments, they became physical. I am thinking if I had not gone through this since I was very young, I would not be so strong today to constantly recover after such blows.

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
Im sending hugs to you sweet girl. I can relate ♥️
06:53 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyMAGALiberty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LadyMAGA Liberty, click on at the bottom under it