Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 01:17
Funny how things work. Before Covid I was a germaphobe. Used all the tricks to avoid contact. Would be upset with a family member if they came to my house sick during the holidays.

Now I just don't care. I'll lick public door handles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
I've never been a germaphobe....My ex-husband told me many years ago that before he went travelling through Asia on his big OE, he stopped washing his hands so often & stopped being a germaphobe so as to boost his immune system...he didn't get sick whilst travelling...
06:51 PM - Dec 24, 2021
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 December, 11:38
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I hope he washed them after coming out of the restroom and shaking hands, lolol!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 December, 05:44
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
๐Ÿคฃ

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 December, 06:02
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
George Carlin - Germs, Immune System - YouTube

Snippet from "You are all Diseased!"This footage is copyrighted and is uploaded to YouTube for educational purposes. I claim no ownership of this material.ht...