Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Funny how things work. Before Covid I was a germaphobe. Used all the tricks to avoid contact. Would be upset with a family member if they came to my house sick during the holidays.

Now I just don't care. I'll lick public door handles.
01:17 PM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 December, 10:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
30 December, 10:14
Ha ha. There is a happy medium you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
25 December, 08:22
HAHAHA😂‼️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 December, 11:36
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💗

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 December, 08:09
Licky Lick ;)

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
24 December, 07:06
😂❤️👍

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 December, 06:51
I've never been a germaphobe....My ex-husband told me many years ago that before he went travelling through Asia on his big OE, he stopped washing his hands so often & stopped being a germaphobe so as to boost his immune system...he didn't get sick whilst travelling...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 December, 11:38
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I hope he washed them after coming out of the restroom and shaking hands, lolol!😂😂😂😜😝

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
24 December, 06:46
I’ve never been a germaphobe and I never get sick 😊

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 December, 05:46
Not the dang door handles😂😂😂

NEO ONE @Neo
24 December, 05:26
😂🤣😂🤣

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
24 December, 04:43
its like we’re twins

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
24 December, 02:57
Don't do it if they are frozen.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
24 December, 02:49
🤣🤣

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 December, 02:47
LMAO...good one...same here.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 December, 02:29
Fear and love cannot exist at the same time. Choose LOVE ❤️ - Merry Christmas!!!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 December, 02:28
🤣

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 December, 02:27
when i was a child,
we used to suck on pennies
and it was a delight

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Monologue: John Malkovich Reads 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - SNL - YouTube

For this Christmas episode of SNL, host John Malkovich reads 'Twas the Night Before Christmas to a group of kids, and gets real as he offers his own dark and...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
24 December, 02:26
a fear of germs is only a fear of something we cant control so let go
LET GOD

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
24 December, 02:16
yep. saw a great meme recently "remember when the birthday person blew out all the candles on the cake, and everyone ate it and never even thought twice about it?"

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
24 December, 02:09
truth people first fear what they dont understand then comes anger frustration i did the same but then our instincts kick in mainly to start to understand me i went into straight research mode then i started looking for a solution that's how i roll

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
24 December, 02:08
is that really a good idea?

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
24 December, 01:51
Soeakimg of TMI: I think my family and I all had Omicron a few weeks ago. We all slept for a week. I still cant smell. Inwould pay a milluon buck to smell my hubbys farts again. LMAO

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 December, 01:44
🤣🤣🤣 Love it!

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
🤣 TMI Vincent... tmi👍🏾

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
🤣 TMI Vincent... tmi👍🏾

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 December, 01:43
Was as well.
Now it’s switched - bugs are afraid of me.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
24 December, 01:39
Merry Christmas 🎄 Mr. Kennedy.

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
24 December, 01:37
I never paid any attention to it. My Mom said one of us kids were always sick during the holidays, afterall November to April is flu season. Never stopped our family gatherings nor were we offended by under the weather attendees.
It’s how herd immunity works.
We have fee runny noses going around our tribe but nothing will stop our celebrations & memory making events!
ALL ARE WELCOME 🇺🇸🦅

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 December, 01:38
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🙌

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 December, 01:35
🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 02:30
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Awwh come yall never stuck your tongue to something frozen and got it stuck before?
Yall are not fun!