Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 December, 12:06
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I hope this is true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 December, 05:39
SANTA DRAGON 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 December, 02:21
I had to laugh in satisfaction over this one..as sinister as it is.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 December, 01:26
I hope and pray the stepdad gets arrested and someone leak’s what he’s done to the rest of the prisoners. Even crooks hate molesters.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
23 December, 01:24
Well I'm glad the Santa really did fulfill this little girls wish. That Santa is a hero and those that protect that son of a b**** molester need a good beating themselves.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 December, 01:13
God ONLY knew I needed this for Christmas!

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 December, 01:16
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication