Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
23 December, 04:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Adds up to 14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
23 December, 01:51
Done in 30?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 December, 12:59
👀 "NK"
"Nov 22"
"Dec 23"

*Last Pic Eric Schmidt Alphabet (Google) Chairman, resigned 12/22/2017[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 12:38
well is he close? i suck at decodes.
https://twitter.com/Nick92...

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
23 December, 12:25
March 22, 2022, 12:21 am or pm

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
23 December, 12:04

Msterri ... @Msterri
23 December, 04:36
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
“Actors are acting” This drop I know Q is wrong, or this is deliberate misinformation or a fake Q drop. The victims of Parkland were real. My friend tutored one of the girls who was killed. And our friends kids were at school when it happened and are close with some of the parents whose kids were murdered. The kids were texting their parents about what was happenening and one of my husband’s best friends texted us. I knew about what happened at the school before it was broadcast on the news. Maybe it was a setup, but the victims were real.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 December, 12:01
VK =22/11 (11/22 🇺🇸. 11/22/63 JFK)

21,216 days
November 22, 1963 – December 23, 2021

🤷‍♀️

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
23 December, 11:49
Is this an IQ test, what numbers appear next in the series? lol.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 December, 04:34
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
If this were a test I would be busted for cheating because I look to see what others make of many of these cryptic posts because I don't have a clue a lot of the time!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 December, 11:46
a competition of pain

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 December, 11:41
11:22 on 12/23 by 2211
12/23 ~> 35

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

~John F. Kennedy

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 December, 11:41
Time to get our thinking caps on again now that you are back.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
23 December, 11:40
Nov 22 - Dec 23?
maybe November 2022 - December 2023

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
23 December, 11:34
11:22 timestamp KV > VK

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 11:34
😴😂It is to early for the numbers. someone translate for my smooth brain? plz and ty

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 December, 11:39
In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 11:25

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 December, 11:24
Man, is good to open up AnonUp and see you back in action, brother.
🤜💥🤛

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 December, 11:23
+
++
+++
. Nothing is random. Everything has meaning.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
Good morning VK!!! ❤️☕️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11/22/23

11/22

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 December, 11:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i dont think this one is that easy

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 December, 11:22
11/22 to 12/23

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 December, 11:24
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Juzt in Kase