Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m not a blockchain expert by any means.

But research DAOs.

Now, understand that most cities/towns are actually corporations.

Now take what you learned with DAOs and apply it to cities/towns and sit back and imagine the potential.

Blockchain was sent by God.
02:55 PM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 December, 03:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Communities/people gain control at local levels... no hierarchy, transparent, anyone with internet can buy/ own tokens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 December, 12:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 11:57
Nana's understanding from our conversations last year is that cities and communities would be given a certain about of money and would be responsible for setting up what they want and need in their area and be in charge of maintaining it by GETTING ALONG!
YOU KNOW COMMUNICATING!
NO MORE AUTO PILOT GOVERNMENT!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 11:53
Nana read about blockchain for the first time yrs ago before I even started down this journey with Trump and Q and told ppl back then that the next big thing to invest in would be blockchain technology but I had no idea which companies to invest in.
Thank you so much @VincentKennedy for this and for so so so much more!
VK was sent by God too!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 December, 10:06
😊

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 December, 11:57
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
Dreamer - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupDreamer · SupertrampThe Very Best Of Supertramp℗ 1974 A&M RecordsReleased on: 1990-01-01Producer, Studio Personn...

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
22 December, 04:09
Thank you God!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Adamsphere 117 @kadams2629
22 December, 03:00
learning about this every day! It is now part of my job in the money transmitter world! Very interesting stuff! Confusing, but interesting.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 December, 02:59
Bit Coin - Block Chain or whatever and not condemning your advice but most people have been ruined by this Plandemic -- I would love to hear of we gonna fix and help them before enriching ourselves that`s all !

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 December, 02:59
God's ways are way better than mans.