Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 11:13
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
In the middle of the Korean War, this kitten found herself an orphan. Luckily, she found her way into the hands of Marine Sergeant Frank Praytor. He adopted the two-week-old kitten and gave her the name “Miss Hap” because, he explained, “she was born at the wrong place at the wrong time.” There’s a juxtaposition between the soldier and the human. He’s dressed for war but hasn’t lost the ability to care for another living creature. Photo taken during the Korean War.
12:27 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
22 December, 09:01
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Appreciate this added context Time, a beautiful sentiment to accompany a touching moment 🙏 Grateful for you & VK ~ heart warming ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 December, 03:23
I feel like you show up just when I need perspective💖 Much love to you Mr. Time. You have so much vibe, I feel like you were sent for this "time". Just for me. I know it's more than just me, just feels like it is different.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 December, 01:10
Bout TIME you’re back in the right place. Merry Christmas!

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
22 December, 02:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Merry Christmas, Brother!! Hope yiu have been amazing!!
Appreciate you!!