Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
30 December, 11:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 December, 12:11
Morning VK! Gonna be a great day! It’s sooooo good to see your posts again! ❤️😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 December, 10:45

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jen ... @Jenfranji
22 December, 07:09
Good Morning VK.
It's Great to have you back.

Jett Baker @JettBaker
22 December, 06:57
Came back after 10 month. Got message VK is back.
Just in time.

Monkeys Uncle @Monkeysuncle818
22 December, 06:56

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 December, 06:25
Your vibe is so healing! God bless you. 😇

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
22 December, 05:56
I thought I wouldnt hear from you until 2023! Hope all is well!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
22 December, 05:14
I sure have missed your posts VK! What a boost in my vibe to hear from you again! 💫

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
22 December, 08:49
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
ditto - and I really needed a boost today!! thanks and so happy to see you again

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
22 December, 08:50
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Good evening, my time, VK - I hope it was you I "chatted" with in the early Twitter days when I was on night shift most nights and you were encouraging!. Can never be enough gratitude to express for you, your family and all that you've done. God blesses us all thru you

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 December, 05:00
❤😇🙏

Meg ... @MoMmaM129
22 December, 04:39
love me some VK posts in the morning..
feels like its been a lifetime♥️🇺🇲

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 December, 05:22

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 December, 04:01
✨❤️✨

"It is not what he has,
nor even what he does,
which directly expresses
the worth of a man,
but what he is."

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
22 December, 03:59
HI!!!! SO HAPPY SO SEE YOU HERE!!! so funny I was off this platform for a while and just today I entered to see you just came back!!!! :)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 December, 03:48
Good Evening VK.
Starting to catch up with the unimaginable love we are capable of.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
22 December, 03:34
Good Morning Sir

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 December, 03:32
Family recognizes Family.

@time4u2know

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 December, 03:22
Good morning to you! It's almost night here (Europe) again. The photo shows beautifully that humanity must never perish… whatever the circumstances. Thank you!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
22 December, 03:16
Good Evening from Finland 💗 VK

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
22 December, 02:45

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
22 December, 02:16
Morning :) Happy to see you here.

Angel Joy @superradangel
22 December, 02:16
Good morning, VK…

NEO ONE @Neo
22 December, 02:10
Nice deeply emotion foto.
Brave Soldier and sweet cat.
I love it ❤❤

Praying Patriot @PrayingPatriot17
22 December, 02:05
Good Afternoon VK.

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
22 December, 01:56
saviors of mankind❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 December, 01:52
ALL HEART - God Bless you all!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 December, 01:24
Good Morning VK!
have a super sparkly day 🥰

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 December, 12:51
Good morning VK! Thanks for bringing some light to the dark winter...