Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 December, 09:03
RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
20 December, 08:27
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I crush it let it sit for 7 minutes put it on a spoon with honey and let it roll down my throat never even taste the garlic just the honey... the first time I did this my thyroid levels improved greatly and they reduced my synthroid prescription dosage. 💛🤗😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 10:06
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
interesting. why 7 minutes out if curiosity. That is a good tip because i have read the allicin ( from the cutting) is the magical part. Even though i am doing raw it is from a jar. Next time around i will do the fresh raw organic cloves.

i have received a ton of benefits thus far. As long as i am not fasting i will continue doing garlic. i am going to order a special type of honey. it is suppose to be superior.

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
22 December, 12:44
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I read 7 minutes to allow the allicin to heighten it's benefits 😊

That makes sense. i will try it. thank you.
03:09 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it