Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 December, 09:03
RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
I crush it let it sit for 7 minutes put it on a spoon with honey and let it roll down my throat never even taste the garlic just the honey... the first time I did this my thyroid levels improved greatly and they reduced my synthroid prescription dosage. 💛🤗😍
08:27 AM - Dec 20, 2021
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by STEELMAGNOLIAsince17 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 December, 10:06
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
interesting. why 7 minutes out if curiosity. That is a good tip because i have read the allicin ( from the cutting) is the magical part. Even though i am doing raw it is from a jar. Next time around i will do the fresh raw organic cloves.

i have received a ton of benefits thus far. As long as i am not fasting i will continue doing garlic. i am going to order a special type of honey. it is suppose to be superior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
22 December, 12:44
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I read 7 minutes to allow the allicin to heighten it's benefits 😊

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
20 December, 09:31
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
Yep! It sure does work. I love it.