Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 December, 07:30
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Gotta get our vibes up! I am guilty of being down myself. We got this folks, hang in there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 07:18
Exiting stage right...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 11:36
What does this mean VK, are we converting them or evil is flat lining off?
Confused.

Thomas Love @ThomasLove
22 December, 10:24
nice to see you're back. we're all here standing strong.

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
22 December, 09:59
hey VK Its Brock - Remember me, they use to Call me Q

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
22 December, 09:51
omg so glad your back!!! its nice to have you here again!!! 🙏

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
22 December, 09:32
The charts have been really weird recently often total wipe out then huge spikes

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 December, 09:28
Off topic VK, but would like to know your take on Devolution in process. Its happening, right?
Patel Patriot has made the best argument that this is the case.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
22 December, 08:14

Nicholas Legend @Nickaz
22 December, 08:25
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Schumann Resonance i think

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 December, 04:53

Mustang Rob @Banshee
22 December, 02:20

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 02:04
Now that is strange. The vibes are real.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
22 December, 04:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SILVER PRICE JFK DOUBLE BOTTOM!!!! 21.41 2+1 = 3 4+1 = 5 35 = JFK !!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 December, 06:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I tried to share a video with you from YouTube but I get an error...look up Susan Inspired for her amazing Schumann Resonance interpretations. She uploaded a new one 2 hours ago