Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
22 December, 12:55
Father, I pray all my brothers & sisters feel peace in their heart right now. I pray they let go & let God in all matters. I pray they learn that forgiveness is not just about letting go of the past but implementing forgiveness in their daily lives. Being able to forgive is so important & in so many ways. Jesus says to love our enemies. Do you know why? Because they are powerless when you love. They live & survive on negative energy. If you love, you are starving it in which they normally thrive. Father, God I pray these lessons that you teach us , that we gain wisdom & learn to evolve in humanity. I pray that as we end this year of trials & tribulantions that we gain from the lessons they teach & bring us to the levels we were meant to excel in. Thank you Father, God Almighty for the blessings. I thank you Father, for all that you do within our minds, bodies & spirit. Let us continue to grow in humanity with love in our hearts.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen. 🙏🕊️✝️
Glory to God !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
22 December, 01:04
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396