Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 12:25
So I got a cat. Had one as a kid but didn't realize then. It's clear a doG is our protector in this physical realm. Didn't realize that a cat hangs out in some other realm from time to time. Sometime i get remote viewing vibe from his eyes. Its not all the time. Anyone else get this vibe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
[0] vibes! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

TS 00:25

Q drop 25

Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Photo 1/2
12:32 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
22 December, 01:11
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
just got nuked on Twitter. Intesting to note, I was sitting at following 1292 >311 113
and 2014 followers 2014>25

and that was only one of the multiple times those numbers cropped up today across twit! Panic. Lets go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 December, 12:34
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Ahh the Vibes are back!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 December, 01:03
LOVE #4
PS - Photo 2....

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
22 December, 01:10