Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Autmama 123 @autmama
19 January, 07:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Any word about an entire enlisted zoom call?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher DGF @CherD23
27 December, 08:39
YOU'RE BACK!!!! Woo Hoo!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 December, 08:58
❣️💕💝

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 December, 12:30
Welcome Back, VK!!! 🎉

Blake Russ @Gatorlife
22 December, 10:53
theres a cat in rhe reflection of the top of ypur helmet and another simething in the goggles . thats 2 cat references today . 🤔

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Painiscoming H8Q @Painiscomingh8
22 December, 08:40
welcome back brother. time to fook them all up. game set match.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
22 December, 04:41
omg VK you're back! We have missed you so much! It's so good to see you! I just found out as I've been offline for a couple of weeks - just had to take a break. Hope has been renewed seeing you back❤️

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
22 December, 04:24
Just…..fooken WOW!! I’m speechless with a deep, deep feeling of peace seeing you post again VK, if only for a short while. WOW. ✌🏻

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
22 December, 02:07
Welcome back, you have been missed!
Stay well 😊🙏

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
22 December, 01:41
💙💙💙

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
22 December, 01:31
Hello Vincent! Welcome Back 💗 I have missed you

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
22 December, 08:51
man its good to see you!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
22 December, 06:49
Welcome back💌
Your #verycoolvibes have been missed!!!

IXCHEL @IXCHEL
22 December, 02:52

Marie Jag @eqorsaria
22 December, 02:03
❤️Yay! You were missed! So happy you are safe and well. Thank you for the wonderful music. I pray for God to bless you and protect you.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 December, 12:20
Han says hello

Dipper Ful @Dipperful
22 December, 12:09
Brand spanking new to this! only here bc I heard you were / are. 😇

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
21 December, 11:29
Many ups and downs on a daily basis... coming here today after months of being off anon up myself and seeing that you posted today was an "up" that I needed!

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 December, 11:10
Thank you for all that you are doing! Remember to do something each day for Happiness; Happiness Is Strength! Blessings to you!

Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
21 December, 11:08
💕😍 I have missed your post so much, so very happy to see that you are back.

NICK ... @NICK
21 December, 10:43
ThanQ ❤️🙏❤️

NICK ... @NICK
21 December, 10:43
ThanQ ❤️🙏❤️

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
21 December, 10:20
👍💖🙏

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
21 December, 10:18
So happy to hear from you again VK! Just like old times fren 💫

Ryver Jordan @QFreedom070
21 December, 09:50
🙏Welcome back friend...🙏

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
21 December, 09:34
I was so worried about your safety but I knew you were in gods very capable hands I didn’t believe that the_46 was you because he didn’t know about thisCrying happy tears! I was so worried about your safety but I knew you were in gods very capable hands I didn’t believe that the_46 was you because he didn’t know about this

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
21 December, 09:31
Very Kute 🙏🏼❤️😉

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 December, 09:21
Welcome Back, Sir ~ happy to see you pre-holiday times and things are looking up now!!!

NEO ONE @Neo
21 December, 09:12
One Q uestion Patriot. Did you had on Twitter an account during the last 8 months? The anons have no balls to ask you this so here i am with this question? Thank you in advance.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
21 December, 09:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
already been answered on a post no he didnt so all us who had there heads bitten off for saying to on twitter can rest easy x