Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 December, 10:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
The beginning is HERE. Fixed it for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 December, 10:18
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
InDeeD. 😉💪💞🙌🕊️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 December, 06:26
Something that God revealed to me a few years ago was that the Beginning was the end. I am not kidding when I say this...a vision appeared before me a bible was opened to Genesis and in every language the words THE END was written in every language. I remember saying why is the Beginning the end? For years I wondered why that was shown to me...I think it was for this time that we are going through now.

21 December, 07:58
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I Believe You. 🙏🙌🕊️

22 December, 10:17
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
The end of anything is always the beginning of something new.

🙌🕊️🙌

Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 December, 09:41
🙏❤️

21 December, 09:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️.....🙌🕊️🙌