Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 December, 04:18
😼 Further explanation on Gene's gold report

Gene Decode
“Did I mention the cabal have meticulous records
of every person, not just you,
but your parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc.
all the way back thousands of years
of how much they’ve looted from your family
that you are owed?
[Taxes, interest, property, $s,
secret birth accounts traded on the Stock Market, etc.]
Not only that, it’s exactly to the penny.
That also goes for cities, states, provinces & countries —
ALL of that is reappropriated.
It is a world there are very few people I know
who can visualize it completely.
It’s going to be so different.”

Juan O Savin
“New TECHNOLOGIES that actually already exist
will be allowed to come to the fore
to help with the repair of heart muscles,
lung muscles
& dissolving the clots
that were intended against His people.”
~ Juan O Savin

#TheBestIsYetToCome
#NESARAGESARA
#TeslaTech

#UnTestedUnVaxedNeverSick 💪💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 December, 10:49
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
WHAT I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE ON JUBILEE IDEA IS THIS:
JEWS AS HIDDEN PROXY OWNERS OF THIS PLANET "DECIDE" THAT AFTER 50 YEARS OF USSURY, WHICH THEY CALLED BANKING WILL RESET THIS UNEQUALITY AND START FROM ZERO AGAIN...
THIS JUBILEE OR WHATEVER BOOMER WANT TO CALL IT IS THE LAST ONE IN HUMAN HISTORY!!!
NO MORE JEWISH USSURY
NO MORE DEBTS, DEBTORS AND CREDITORS
NO MORE RICH AND POOR
NO MORE CLASS BATTLES
I KNOW, THAT WE ALL UNDESTAND, THAT WE THE PEOPLE ARE ON MAXIMUM LEVEL FEDUP WITH THIS BOOMER CHARADE
NO MORE PHARISEES CLASS

NO MORE HIDDEN SOCIETES
NO MORE SUPRESSED KNOWLEDGE FOR VIP ONLY. FULL FREEDOM, NO DEALS FOR TRAITORS OF HUMANITY. AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 December, 11:39
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Those caananite zionists are not jews, They just took the title. And they are not a race that can be singled out of the rest of us. Scam by the rothchilds. Gods wrath is going out to the tribe of isreal and the tribe of judah. And man do they have it comming.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
There is no "tribe" called Israel. There are 12 tribes of the children of Israel (Jacob). Judah is one of those 12 tribes.

You'd best not be attacking God's chosen people. Attack fake Jews all you want to, but not the chosen of God.
12:04 AM - Dec 21, 2021
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
21 December, 12:17
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
God's chosen are the bride of christ I will never go against the chosen But the nation called isreal IS 100% a rothchild creation and I am referencing their own writings on this. And I am not in any way concerned with going against the phonys. The book that the "gentiles" got is not the same as the one they kept seperate from us.
Our version is for control of us and much has been hidden. what remains is enough to convict any of them of crimes against humanity if nothing else is. The Jesuit order, the tribe of isreal.

21 December, 12:23
You are so wrong I don't know where to begin to start to correct you.

I'll throw this out there nonetheless:
The man you call "Christ" was and is a JEW.
You have adhered to a false doctrine called Replacement Theology, and that is tragic.
I can't help you. You are extremely misled.

You go ahead and believe your bullshit and you'll see how that all plays out with God in the end. Meanwhile, I will NOT entertain anymore of your anti-Semitic nonsense and false doctrines. Do NOT reply because I'm blocking you RIGHT NOW.

I shun evil people and evil bullshit. The bullshit you have put forth is evil.

21 December, 12:08
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Wanna bet on that?

21 December, 12:18
I don't need to bet on it. I have a bible. You have an opinion. I win.