⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I usully like DiscloseTV's articles and videos. However, this headline attached to this clip is very deceiving.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
NEW - Trump: "You’re playing right into their hands" when you doubt the COVID-19 vaccines. He added that he does not support mandates and that he received the "booster."

disclosetv

Listen for yourselves.
02:28 PM - Dec 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
20 December, 05:36
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Feels a little confusing yes.
But a vaccine that is not approved as a vaccine is an experimental weapon ...
So what therapy / vaccine is he talking about? These code messages pass me by ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 07:58
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Hydrochloroquine, Ivermectin, Regeneron.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 09:27
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
ALL FOR OPTICS!
DJT told us over a year ago that his plan against Big Pharma would force him to DISAPPEAR for a little while.
https://youtu.be/j9_JVvzA9...

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
20 December, 05:09
The Spanish flu of 1917? Really?

Only followers of this user (PJ13) can see their posts

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
20 December, 03:19
If he told us not to take it can you imagine the last 18 months?

By telling everyone to take it if they want to, he is allowing us who don't want it to be able to say "see I don't do everything Trump says"