Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 December, 09:58
321πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
20 December, 11:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
wierd they had that 4 qm ballot drop in 2018. there is no biden presidency. the whole election was fake qnd we were pqwns to wake the masses. remember trump said you really want to piss them off say no one not 2 not 3 but 4 terms . its all fake with the 2016 election rigging and "we caught them" .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 December, 10:54

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 December, 02:26
Total vibes look at all those numbers. March 21 = 321. 12 21. Wednesday is 122 221. :)

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
20 December, 11:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Forwards and back.....

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
20 December, 01:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 December, 12:59
22 likes..........17 recirculates..........today i did a gematria and up came "wednesday" (did the gematria for an island i found existed in antarctica which has been all over me lately and the name of the island is the title of a song i wrote 30 years ago and had no CLUE at the time what the title meant - had never heard of it before expect for that creative voice within)..........the #22 has been all over me for 3 years and now it is overwhelming.