Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
02 March, 06:48
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I've seen them just like that before... i was taken up to the edge of where they were standing like that ... but the had no wings.... they seemed to me to be THE SAINTS- There is more to what happened but I will leave it at that. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
02 March, 08:21
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
It Just struck me and those invisable showers Hit me! IT was THE CLOUD OF WITTNESSES! We truly are in the Last War...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
02 March, 05:33
And they are 144.000 🙏😇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 07:47
In Nana's vision a few weeks ago the angels surrounding God were similar to this pic in that they were too many to be countable. They were drenched in golden light.
God was not a man he was shaped like a man but he was pure golden light energy. He held out his hand and said, "People need to listen because my angels are already there"

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 January, 07:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
GOD WINS❤

GQDS Army Gal @GodsArmyGal
11 January, 07:45
Amen!