Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 12:04
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Thank God you were assertive enough to take him home!

God Bless the Frontline Doctors!

This is true humanitarianism!

SCREW THE AMA, BIGPHARMA & HOSPITALS!

Start learning about herbal medicine.

Hubs is always amazed when he has some little gripe about something... I'll go out in the field & walk around & come back in with a handful of something... work it up & give it to him. Always works.

He calls me a witch, says I'm doing "voodoo" on him, but it's all in fun.

I learned at age 6 it was plantain for a mouth ulcer, dandelion root for diuretic, kvass made from beets for low energy & garlic for sluggish blood.

EVERYTHING you need is there if you care to look.

When the shitshow is over, I plan to open a live-in school where people can learn herbal medicine & homesteading.

Gran always said I'd have to keep healthy because it would be my job to teach people how to live again "after the world goes completely to shit."

Kek.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
22 December, 11:11
God bless you and your family sharing this Christmas together and sharing your post with us. WWG1WGA 🙏♥️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 December, 11:06

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 December, 12:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I tried that on my phone would not take our emails so i used the computer and went through and filled out all information and at the payment part kept telling me to fill in aquired parts , they were all filled in it would not except my paymnet type and i tried 3 differnt cards and there is nothing wrong with my cards .

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 December, 08:11
PLEASE FORWARD TO JIM:

B R A V O !
Keep up the good work and sharing it w/ all.