r363l l10n @r363ll10n
17 December, 09:26
🔴HERE WE GO: Pfizer Says Covid Pandemic Could Extend to 2024

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Imagine what would happen if people across the nation STOPPED getting vaxxed and tested and STARTED taking IVM or HCQ the moment they have upper respiratory symptoms?
No testing, tracing etc
No going to hospitals or doctors
No adverse vax reactions further reducing hospitalizations, ER visits
Symptoms gone in a few days
Doctors and hospitals get no kickbacks ($$$)
Hospitals and staff no longer "overwhelmed"
Big Pharma loses $$$$ (billions)
"Covid" GONE.
Get an Rx to have on hand thru Frontline MD's or other willing providers. Then treat yourself at home.
WE THE PEOPLE END THE PLAN-DEMICwhen we STOP playing along.
👍
09:42 PM - Dec 17, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
18 December, 01:51
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
MY SISTER LIVES IN A BLUE STATE WITH MOST OF MY FAMILY, I LIVE IN A RED STATE. MY FAMILY GOT COVID AND WHERE REALLY SICK . I TOLD THEM STAY AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL AND I SENT THEM HCQ WITHIN 3 DAYS THEY WHERE UP AND FELT GREAT. IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO SHOW EVERYONE WE ARE BEING SCAMMED BY OUR GOVERNMENT, DOCTORS, AND NURSES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 December, 02:17
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
How did you get the HCQ?

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 December, 01:06
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I used pure gum Spirits, one teaspoon of pure gum Spirits mixed with 1 tbsp of coarse ground sugar put in the mouth and washed down with some water.
Within three hours I was 100% And up and working until 4 in the morning felt better than ever before.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
18 December, 01:27
Sadly…Doctor’s won’t give us IVM or HCQ!

18 December, 01:41
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Available thru Frontline docs and some others.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
19 December, 08:59
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
I have gotten mine there. They will ship it to your home. I live in a very, very blue state too.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 December, 01:04
agreed. to add to the wish list: what if people cashed in their 401k's because all hedge funds (all pyramids) ultimately support human trafficking, organ harvesting, 3rd term abortions etc. all major hedge funds supported by the majority of companies. period. precipice

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
18 December, 12:43
If IVM (Human) pills or HCQ pills were OTC then that would be awesome but BIG Pharma and FDA fight against it.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
18 December, 12:37
We literally just did that. We both tested positive Tues Dec 7. We treated ourselves at home with HCQ, zinc, C, NAC and D3. Stay safe everyone.

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 December, 12:41
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
What were your symptoms? Glad you’re both ok. 🙏

18 December, 01:15
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
My husband and I had symptoms last April. We did not test but symptoms matched. We used Zinc, Vit C, Quercetin, Vit D, Quinine in tonic water, hydration, fresh air, exercise. My symptoms gone in 4days. My husbands lasted longer because he delayed remembering to take tonic water. Once he took it symptoms improved right away. 😇

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
17 December, 10:18
EXACTLY. 🙌😎👏