JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 December, 09:24
Speaking of Protect Your Children, I am witnessing a LOT of very young children seeing themselves around Manhattan at all hours and we’re talking as young as 7 or 8 years old. There is no excuse. You parents need to wake up and NYPD should be holding these parents accountable. I saw children alone this morning who were barely strong enough to carry their backpacks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 10:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
This brings Nana to my discussions with Doq about needing an alternative to JUST home schooling in the future because there are simply parents that should not be teaching a dog much less a child.
Hopium for some types of community teaching as an add on.
Nana just cant understand parents that dont care, I would give anything to have mine back even knowing how short this earth experience will be anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 December, 04:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Let the senior citizens be teachers. They have a whole lot of life experience, knowledge, history and wisdom. They have lived through decades of issues that these snowflake indoctrinator's can't even imagine.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
True this.
We need to figure out our real history, but as for the common sense issues and the stories of how we have actually been raised and personally evolved is very important.
08:12 PM - Dec 17, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 December, 09:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💯🎯👊🍿