Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
I saw somones remarks about me and who I am... I asked God to allow me to speak about my Spiritual growth to who I am...
My dad and mom were given prophesy over me while I was in the womb. They were told who I was. I was little and knew I was different. The spiritual attacks started early on. My mom bought two Red Velvet bedspreads and made red curtains. And I had a red velvet bedspread. She plead the Blood of Jesus over them and my bedroom. I was covered with the Blood of Jesus
Mom made it her mission to get me to as many different preachers as possible. If there was a revival within ten hours drive she would pull me out of school every day that revival ran.
If the Power of God was moving those Revivals would last two or three weeks.
10:43 PM - Dec 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 December, 02:58
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
The gifts of the Holy Spirit! Corinthians 12 & 13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mac Breezy @MacBreezy617
17 December, 07:59
What an amazing Woman of GOD you are! May I please ask that you pray over my Dad, Anthony, who is in the hospital with what started as covid is now pneumonia and the hospital is not doing anything for him, not even giving him food or nourishment. We are not allowed to see him or offer him comfort! We are trying to move him to a different hospital who will at least try to save him!
Thank you in advance and may GOD continue to bless you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 December, 02:00
In response Mac Breezy to her Publication
I am praying right now

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
17 December, 02:10
In response Mac Breezy to her Publication
This just happened to my Sissy. Fight hard to get him out of there and given ivermectin. Go to a judge if must be! Unfortunately my Sissy lost her fight.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 December, 12:09
HALLELUJAH, JESUS!

17 December, 02:21
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
❤👊❤❤

16 December, 10:44
I dreamed alot early on ... I did not understand them and they didn't manifest until the last five years.
My parents ...Granny and Aunt knew of the prophesy over my life. Who I was but I did not. As I fought on Twitter mom finally told me. I am fifty nine so thats a long time.
They knew I would confront evil. One preacher told me .... when I confront lucifer and you will confront lucifer remember he quotes the bible. He knows it better than anyone. Do not let him trap you with his tricks. Stand your ground and stare him in the eye.
Mom and my Mom Aunt ...saw to it I knew how to stand against evil. They were Prayer Warriors and their mom was an Evangelist from the horse and buggy days. She'd pick cotton all day and preach at night. People were healed under her ministry. When she and I was alone she talked to me about what I would face in this time...The one thing that stood out to me is the words ....when that time comes Honey go to the front and take the key.

16 December, 11:00
One preacher started preaching and God told him to come to me. He walked away from the pulpit and his sermon and spoke to me in loud words. He said... I see Boldness all over you. Boldness Boldness its all over you. Then he went back and tried to preach but he kept walking and coming back to me.
Same exact words. This happened several times. He never did preach that sermon because Revival broke out. Powerful Stuff

Another word from God was that I would be writing ... it would be like letters.... I was in my twenties.
Here I am on Social Media writing post to all of you.

Angels come to me and there were three
I saw the most
The most seen is an old man white hair and. white beard. Heavier body.
He showed up at times I was most heart broken or confused. Always gave me word about His life struggles that just happened to be similar to what I was going through

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 December, 12:21
GOD is so GREAT!