Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
16 December, 10:43
I saw somones remarks about me and who I am... I asked God to allow me to speak about my Spiritual growth to who I am...
My dad and mom were given prophesy over me while I was in the womb. They were told who I was. I was little and knew I was different. The spiritual attacks started early on. My mom bought two Red Velvet bedspreads and made red curtains. And I had a red velvet bedspread. She plead the Blood of Jesus over them and my bedroom. I was covered with the Blood of Jesus
Mom made it her mission to get me to as many different preachers as possible. If there was a revival within ten hours drive she would pull me out of school every day that revival ran.
If the Power of God was moving those Revivals would last two or three weeks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mac Breezy @MacBreezy617
17 December, 07:59
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
What an amazing Woman of GOD you are! May I please ask that you pray over my Dad, Anthony, who is in the hospital with what started as covid is now pneumonia and the hospital is not doing anything for him, not even giving him food or nourishment. We are not allowed to see him or offer him comfort! We are trying to move him to a different hospital who will at least try to save him!
Thank you in advance and may GOD continue to bless you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Double Eagle, click on at the bottom under it