Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
07 February, 07:36
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
there's a bunch of people who believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
07 February, 06:12
Thanks I needed that, had a run in with a women at a Pool Supply Business....I wasn't wearing a mask because you can shove it. Anyway she kinda went ape chit I said take it easy 'Karen' - then she called me a A hole....I laughed came home told my 15yr old boy - we laughed goodtimes, goodtimes. It reminds me of this video...I love this video it's perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
07 February, 06:05
The sad thing about this, is that they do not have to be envious. They could just as easily assume the same courage and resolve as those whom they are attacking out of their envy.

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
30 January, 06:09

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
30 January, 05:53

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
30 January, 05:27
So effen true.