Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
13 December, 02:06
Again, Navy Seals/CIA
SpecOperator17 and QFrogman5326 have been digging and found this on JORDAN SATHERS!! 💥💣💥💣💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 December, 03:45
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Deception is their game. discernment is vital. God warned us. i have chosen all the people i have learned from with wisdom from God Almighty. I have watched Jordan’s videos however, i never was really drawn into him. i think MY GODLY WISDOM has been very handy and accurate.

Anyone who tells me how to think, is a no in my book. There are several BIG accounts on here i do not trust. i am sure will be verified as fakes very soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
YES!🙌. There’s a YUGE reason WHY they’re such BIG accounts and HOW they got BIG!! All supported by DEEP STATE SHILLS to turn us patriots against each other and cause division. The FIRST thing they do is 💥CENSOR/BLOCK YOU💥as soon as you question and oppose them!!!
Many have noy caught onto that and will STILL be in denial.
Another one is they NEVER RESPOND to their followers??? And nobody questions whyyyyy they dont interact with their followers?!?!?!
WHAT’S their objective?!
11:48 PM - Dec 14, 2021
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 December, 01:06
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
discernment is your most valuable weapon