Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
14 December, 07:05
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
cancer cant be where the ph level is alkalined. Cancer is parasittes. Nothing thats bad for us can live in an alikalined body. Applecidervinegar does this. Cancerfree is a lifestyle, spiritually and fysically. Jesus loves us. Gratitude is the ultimate most solide frequency for manifestation. 369, 3 is the thought, generated with gratitude,6 is the action done with same frequency, 9 is manifestation recieved with same frequency. Protect your body at a moleculare level with ,coldpressed oils, prefrable cannabisoil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
1 tspn. of baking soda in a 10 oz. glass of water will also raise your body to a higher alkaline state. From ph 4 to ph 7. But it is important to know that you can not do this unless you've had no food for 2 hours and do not intend on eating for another 2 hours, which is why just before bed is best. That is how I beat stage 4 cancer with no radiation or chemo and have been cancer free for 4 years now. And cannabis tea. I also removed sugar and dairy from my diet.
09:20 PM - Dec 14, 2021
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tiger8me in this post can reply
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
18 December, 12:13
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Just to be very clear... I only do this every 6-12 days. So Once a week, or every other week. No more than that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Bruton @DrB
17 December, 02:40
Don’t overdo it, or you’ll end up doing a colonoscopy prep. Been there, done that💩

memes matter @NoComment
15 December, 04:44
did you change your frequency as well? i bet you wasnt scared? ,and if, how did you go around it, or over the target i could say

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
15 December, 12:29
In response memes matter to her Publication
No, I was not scared. I committed suicide in 1990 and was lucky enough to come back from that. I was dead over 10 minutes and that experience showed me we are eternal consciousness. Because how can you think, or have a conversation with no brain? I've dedicated my life to healing ever since. I have become the "Wounded Healer". I am also a sexual abuse survivor...lots to heal. I found my peace in Bon tradition Buddhism and have been clearing out all those negative experiences. I was lucky enough to find a teacher that helped me develop my own spiritual practice. Now I do my best to help others on their journey by sharing what worked for me. I used Yoni pearls to remove the cancer from the vagina. It was cancer of the uterus. Had them remove all those affected parts and used the Yoni pearls to get what got into those walls.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 December, 11:41
Any idea if you would do the same amount for a child?

memes matter @NoComment
16 December, 08:20
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
The homemade Hydroxychloroquine is great to have in the kids' pineapple juice or a sweet juice to camo the bitter taste:) thats one down on the how to strengthen the wealth of our earth(!)

memes matter @NoComment
16 December, 08:21
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
https://m.youtube.com/watc... hydroxychloroquine
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
14 December, 09:28
I know this sounds weird but you could put some baking soda in some coconut oil, mix it really good into a paste and put that in your belly button. As that will reach every area of the body.
I also make a cannabis olive oil infused by the sun and ingest that. It cures skin cancer, internal cancers, night terrors, epileptic seizures, brown recluse spider bite (prevents the flesh eating part by forcing the venom out of the bite site.) eczema, and psoriasis. That I know of so far. Yoni pearls are great too for internal cancers.

memes matter @NoComment
15 December, 04:43
,also: toothpaste