Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
cancer cant be where the ph level is alkalined. Cancer is parasittes. Nothing thats bad for us can live in an alikalined body. Applecidervinegar does this. Cancerfree is a lifestyle, spiritually and fysically. Jesus loves us. Gratitude is the ultimate most solide frequency for manifestation. 369, 3 is the thought, generated with gratitude,6 is the action done with same frequency, 9 is manifestation recieved with same frequency. Protect your body at a moleculare level with ,coldpressed oils, prefrable cannabisoil
07:05 PM - Dec 14, 2021
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
14 December, 09:20
In response memes matter to her Publication
1 tspn. of baking soda in a 10 oz. glass of water will also raise your body to a higher alkaline state. From ph 4 to ph 7. But it is important to know that you can not do this unless you've had no food for 2 hours and do not intend on eating for another 2 hours, which is why just before bed is best. That is how I beat stage 4 cancer with no radiation or chemo and have been cancer free for 4 years now. And cannabis tea. I also removed sugar and dairy from my diet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Bruton @DrB
17 December, 02:40
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Don’t overdo it, or you’ll end up doing a colonoscopy prep. Been there, done that💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
18 December, 12:13
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Just to be very clear... I only do this every 6-12 days. So Once a week, or every other week. No more than that.