Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
16 December, 12:45
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Thanks for this post. I've been struggling with some things I wish I could take back. I remind myself that the devil wants me walking in my wounds, thinking that I'm a horrible person who can never experience redemption, whereas God wants me to learn from where I went wrong and work on becoming a better version of myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
16 December, 01:16
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Go through it with Jesus
He is your best friend and confidant
You are always worthy of Gods love
Every emotion you feel He fills it too
The Holy Spirit teaches you and talks to you
He guides you through the tuff times
He never leaves your side
I love you Sweet Heart
❤👊❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
15 December, 08:34
Thanks again John Q Public!

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
15 December, 08:33
God, please help. Please all ways get in my head and my feet before I do!

15 December, 08:37
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
I like your prayer

I feel Him in my head
I feel Him in my feet
I Feel Jesus all over me
🎵

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
15 December, 05:56
I watched a movie called "the shack" on netflix the other night and would definitely recommend it! It pretty much goes along with what you are saying :)

15 December, 06:10
In response larry mcintire to his Publication
I'll check it out. It sounds familiar. 😊

Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
15 December, 05:42
Much love and peace to all of God's children who cry out for His mighty help. I need our wonderful God every day and I'm not ashamed to say so.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 December, 05:35
thank you…its been that kind of day

15 December, 05:48
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I fully understand ... I am praying for you

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 December, 05:29
Those AD About smoking is sponsored by Brittish Tobacco? 🤔😁😁😁

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
14 December, 07:50
This is awesome !! God is good! 🙏😇✝️

April Evans @Stardust_1776
14 December, 06:01
Our god is an awesome god. 🥰