Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
30 January, 02:43
Does anyone else feel like once you know, you know ? Theres no going back , no mattee how much your snd friends distant themselves from you for speaking your heart and truth πŸ˜žπŸ’«β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed TrumpGirl0505 @TrumpGirl0505
This has been a struggle for me lately 😣 hard to put in words but my "awakening" goes back to 2016 Wikileaks. As people around me are beginning to question the world, I forget, get excited, and I think overwhelm them. I throw too much at them too quick! I also have regretted sharing things that cannot be unseen and honestly haunt me! Without seeing justice I question putting others in my position. Somedays I wish I hadn't seen some of the things I have! Sometimes ignorance seems better. That being said I don't regret, I pray πŸ™ I love you all and #wwg1wga β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
04:30 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpGirl0505 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pissed TrumpGirl0505, click on at the bottom under it