Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
Does anyone else feel like once you know, you know ? Theres no going back , no mattee how much your snd friends distant themselves from you for speaking your heart and truth 😞💫❤️
02:43 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by JustAnAmericanGirl in this post can reply
Vincento Laliberto @VincentLaliberte
01 February, 07:05
In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication
I had to give a car trunk ride to a colleague who was trying too hard to get me back into the sheep herd. It's never fun to do that. The mass media are sending normies to attack us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 07:03
Thank you all for listening❤️Without this family i would be totally lost WWG1WGA 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed TrumpGirl0505 @TrumpGirl0505
30 January, 04:30
This has been a struggle for me lately 😣 hard to put in words but my "awakening" goes back to 2016 Wikileaks. As people around me are beginning to question the world, I forget, get excited, and I think overwhelm them. I throw too much at them too quick! I also have regretted sharing things that cannot be unseen and honestly haunt me! Without seeing justice I question putting others in my position. Somedays I wish I hadn't seen some of the things I have! Sometimes ignorance seems better. That being said I don't regret, I pray 🙏 I love you all and #wwg1wga ❤🇺🇸

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
30 January, 04:04
Yep!! Once awake can not be put back to sleep FOREVER!!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 January, 02:59
No backsies

30 January, 07:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Couldnt if i tried. Forward I go. In it til the end !

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 January, 12:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yep