Only people mentioned by PatriotJules in this post can reply
Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
30 January, 05:27
In response Patriot Jules to his Publication
they are all alive & many more. Rip dear Q17 leader๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ขI love you so much. We will see you again๐Ÿ˜”5๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
30 January, 05:24
Maybe? I wouldnt use either of those markers though. Lines between the eyebrows and where the nose meets, possible with age. Lines from nose to mouth also similar in the way they go above the nostril. More defined with age. Also, possible. Shape of eyes also similar with the downward lid. Jaw line boxed, thinner with age. So, I'm going to go with maybe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
30 January, 05:24
Reading the comments.....We have already been through this ppl. Yes JFK SR is alive as well. After you do your research you will see they all are alive. Di,Michael,JR and all of the others who are Gone With The Wind. Code for witness protection. You have to think outside of the box. We have been lied to for decades. you, your parents and your grandparents. Why do you think this is taking so long to play out. When ppl find out the truth they will be shocked just as we were when we found out what is really happening and that we are watching a movie. Time Travel is involved. So everyone is alive!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
30 January, 05:30
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Please explain, about parents and grandparents being alive.please

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
30 January, 05:23
I will go only so far to believe in the possibility that JFK Jr. is still alive, and working with POTUS on taking down the DS cabal. However, I believe it is a far stretch to believe that JFK Senior wasn't assassinated. He was well over the target, and killed for telling the world the truth. His son made it his life's work to avenge his father's death, made only possible because of his assassination. We are at this point in time, because JFK WAS assassinated, IMO. Let's focus on bringing dark to light, without going so far off the reservation that we deligitimize ourselves.

anon anon @Qcolorado
30 January, 05:27
In response Letitia Harris to her Publication
Unless JFK had plastic surgery, this guy doesn't have the same countenance, let alone the earlobes and eyelids are different. It would be lovely to think JFK lived, but then I think Jacqueline would have remained a "widow" not married again. This really is too far over the edge for me to believe.

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 January, 05:21
This facial comparison is lacking, however, we've been told over and over that we are seeing a movie and that what we've been taught - well, basically we should forget what we've been taught. Remember: With God anythiing is possible and it's simple- "Trust in God" and place what we don't yet understand in God's hands.

IChing IChing @IChing
30 January, 05:20
The forhead circles are not at the same place

Caroline Q. Clementine @c_q_clementine1
30 January, 05:14
So what really happened ???
I'm at a loss for words. My Grandfather was devastated when he was killed ???

funker junkie @glowsticky
30 January, 04:43
this is just so far reaching. it ignores the ear lobes, the new lip mole, and the mark on the top of the head isn't even in the same spot. this is just so far reaching.

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
30 January, 04:40
are you suggesting that JFK wasn't assassinated and has lived as the gentleman on the left this entire time? and that by these photos that is proof? and that he wouldn't have had to change his face entirely to stay hidden all this time? and that the tech in the 60s was good enough to hide him all these years? and that everyone around him that day was in on the charade? and we never saw pics of this gent with any of the kennedy family? is that what you want people to believe? do you believe it? If so, why? why in the world would you believe such an unlikely nonsensical thing? based on what?

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
30 January, 04:37
JFK died in 1963. Lets not fall off the deep end now.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
30 January, 04:35
JFK Sr. recently passed away?