Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
Sheriff Joe Arpaio releases new information on President Obama's Birth Certificate (FNN) 12-12-21 FO

The whole video is here:
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

KABOOOOOOM 💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥
Now it is officially confirmed as a forgery
03:30 AM - Dec 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 December, 11:57
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I want my house back the Obama Home saver program was a scam, Obama is the scammer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 December, 11:57
Looking at the streaming weather, news below it appears this is an earlier recording.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 December, 01:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Indeed ... too bad ... thanks for pointing out

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
14 December, 06:22
Reminder: The woman the cabal installed to move to Hawaii conveniently found Obama's birth certificate within 24 hours of her arrival and said document fell behind a filing cabinet where she found it. Eureka! A miracle. Wow. What luck. lmao
If memory servers me correctly, that same woman died some short months later in a plane crash.
You didn't really think they would leave loose ends did ya?
I'm certainly glad I never entered the field of politics. What a deadly game.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
14 December, 06:21
I was looking at the ticker and it said president elect Donald Trump so this is from 2016.

14 December, 01:19
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Indeed ... too bad ... thanks for pointing this out

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 December, 06:08
Lets see the docs so we can share them widely ... just saying it won't cut it. Where will the doc be presented? Not MSM?

Needs to go everywhere simultaneously / not just one outsource/

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 December, 03:51
...how do you introduce evidence?