Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Less than 10 with full picture. Enjoying the show?
08:43 PM - Dec 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 December, 05:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ludicrous - complete garbage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hugh Henderson @Patriot1378
14 December, 03:06
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
There is a clear and compelling case you are a nasty Trump hater with a really dark heart...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 December, 02:23
Not really , no.

14 December, 05:45
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
You've heard the expression, give them a long rope to hang themselves? Well this rope is currently tightening around the idiots, like the self-important BS from LCheny, Its a trap. GOOD!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 01:00
Did anyone else hear the trap slap shut?
It is getting louder and louder!
Nana never liked Meadows. He sold Trump out once already.

Who will be the first arrest, Doq?

Sounds like a few at Fox were written in with large parts at the end. What has happened to some of the ppl at Fox, seems a lot of them the last couple yrs have just disappeared.

KIK 143 @kik143
13 December, 11:40
So the president is supposed to make a statement to force people who aren’t anywhere near a TV to stop rioting? Also, why would the president of the united states follow orders from the main stream media? Anyone who thinks this is how things should be is clearly brainwashed.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 December, 11:04
as if Fox news hosts have any say in what POTUS did/does

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 December, 10:39
trump was and has been on fox way numerous times....those people didnt know him....he couldnt do anymore than he did...so by listening to this video...fox people think he was behind this...or contributed to it even if it was 1%.. they didnt know what happen days before....they now look like asses.. trump knew what was going to happen and then stepped aside...before that...did people know or believe our agencies come to these rallies????...

14 December, 05:49
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Its all a set up .... turn to the last chapter and you'll see ... HAH!
we will just have to watch as this unfolds.
Patience is a virtue. : )

Only 10 people (at most) really know what's going on ... but if you watch Trumps meme "Il Donaldo Trumpo" you see what a great mood he's in.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 December, 10:18
Ok, DOQ. Would you please explain crypto, bitcoin, etc, to me? You asked the question. And I thought I was sure about that- enlighten me. DM is welcome- no joke son of sessions😂

Hugh Henderson @Patriot1378
13 December, 09:45
This nasty little vermin Cheney really gets off on this stuff...you know what they say about payback

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 December, 09:34
Controlled Opposition by [Them][.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 December, 10:59
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Bombarded is an understatement! They are soooo desperate because they know what's coming, THE TRUTH!

14 December, 05:51
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
TY! Good post

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 December, 06:39
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Remember
--Trump wanted to use the Nat Guard and Pelosi/DC police denied
--Trump's video post to go home that they thought they deleted.

I'm thinking that they have stepped on a land mine. Once again it will be on TV and the evidence will be shown.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 08:49
I love it when commies expose themselves...

"I love it, when a plan comes together.:

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
13 December, 08:48
What does this mean? >> Less than 10 with full picture.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
13 December, 09:01
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Less than 10 used many times in the post. I think it refers to the amount of people who are in the know.