Access 'Higher Self /Zero Point " the Science with Dan Winter
Jan 23, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

goldenmean.info
fractalfield.com
fractalwater.com
flameinmind.com
theraphi.net

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 January, 07:12

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
wow 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Its Donna @duke347
31 January, 08:04

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
well that was pretty awesome

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
30 January, 09:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Tap tap tap, thos Fookers are going down!

Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
30 January, 09:04
I saw this a few minutes ago...any thoughts?

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
30 January, 09:21
In response Ladybo 425 to her Publication
WOW. There are crazy things going on.
BUG CHANGES!

The American72 @TheAmerican72
30 January, 07:01
Interesting considering what the good have been doing to Wall Street lately.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
30 January, 04:50
thats the closest I've seen them both at 13.20 wonder what VK thinks

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 January, 05:13
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Ask him! @Vincentkennedy - thoughts?
Although I don't think tags work here yet lol

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
30 January, 09:25
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
If this has to do with vibes in the air well they're working cause the clouds where I live are really strange looking not normal at all.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
30 January, 04:52
I like how when we go down and tell [them] "Getcha summa this!" it also pushes back the dark magic

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 January, 04:25
Take THAT, evil!

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
30 January, 04:20
I've asked a few times. Can anyone send me a link telling more about this? Really curious.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
30 January, 04:26
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
I don't think they want us to know... :( I've been trying to figure it out too. I'm good with analytical data but not heavy math type data. So I get lost with graphs and equations. We can't be 'awake' if someone isn't willing to explain it to those of us who struggle with certain areas.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 January, 04:31
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
Here is a youtube playlist that will help...
https://www.youtube.com/pl...

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
30 January, 04:18
Feeling this rigth now in a huge way