Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
13 December, 02:47
💖 Awakening 💖

Awakening can be a lonely road and you will often find yourself yourneying alone. There's no way to sugarcoat it - awakening to the realities of this world is brutal. It will have you running through the entire collection of human emotions.
You have to master the art of diving down the deepest oceans of darkness only to come out and still function in daily life. A skill people don't talk about enough and may be given more credit to. Some of you are struggling with feeling disconnected from friends and family, as if though they exist in another world. Please know that You are not alone. And not only are you not alone, you have an entire tribe standing by you, supporting you fully. We may be separated by miles, but deeply connected in purpose and spirit. A soul connection that will never perish.

💖 In love and unity we reside 💖

~ ✨💖❤️💖✨ ~

https://t.me/infinitewords...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 December, 03:15
In response Tarah Q Tee to her Publication
It is brutal. For some reason, while vacuuming my car, all I can think about is Ron Howard and the picture of him and Tom Hanks with the Very Young Girls in pageant-wear. Hanx looks nervous that there's a camera there, and Howard smiles like Opey. I wonder if he was sexualized as a young kid in show biz.

All Such Cycles Must Be Broken. Those doing it can't seem to break that cycle, so WE stand strong to break it for them.

I know to watch for signs now and stand ready to act for the innocents and innocence. My mother's stepfather messed with her, which she didn't relate to us kids until her mother had passed. It's everywhere and with this new knowledge comes a hope of us going through the bottomless pit of knowledge - a hope that WE are helping to stop it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
Both my Sister and I were kept from my Grandfather untill he passed. Thank God my mother had opened up to her Mother in Law, my grandmother, about all the abuse they endured and fled from across the country. I pray all victims get justice and for God to heal them-spirituallly, emotionally, psychically and emotionally🙏 In Jesus Name, Amen.
04:12 PM - Dec 13, 2021
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by The_Guardian in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tarah Q Tee, click on at the bottom under it