Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
26 January, 06:19
National Enquirer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crzy CavLdy @CrzyCavLdy
26 January, 07:33
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I used to work for a company that did the magazines at the grocery stores and walmart. I never saw these titles or anything remotely Q related... I would have noticed I think... I was fired because I am high risk when "covid" started.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 05:39
In response Crzy CavLdy to her Publication
Your emoloyer fired you because you were high risk ? who are they determine you are high risk? i would sue them. sounds like they looked into your social media.

Crzy CavLdy @CrzyCavLdy
27 January, 12:17
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I am a transplant patient on immunosuppressants. I never got it in writing but my supervisor told me that was why they let me go. It is a he said/she siad deal now...

28 January, 11:12
they didnt want the liability but also sounds like there may be a few humans working there. hopefully everything is working out for you during this time. there is definitely a serious virus going around. it is worse than most we have had to fight off. we will all get it. there is no doubt. boost your immune system is all we can do and vaccines are not the way to do it.

Crzy CavLdy @CrzyCavLdy
30 January, 10:26
I can not boost my immune system, others can, I am like many others, out of work and loosing hope. I am starting to think our POTUS abandoned us.
If you think this is a dangerous virus, it is equivilent to the flu, watch this:
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Trump has not abanded us. JFK sr. just died. Trump will finish what JFK Sr. started. I understand the odds are against you. in regular medical world yes. i can tell you I have personally saved my ex from death 9 years ago. he was given 2 months. he was my boyfriend the time. i havecsaved my father 5 times in 4 years. i finally proved to him it was his medication. it starts with the diet. when we get the medbeds you will be good to go. keep fairh.
04:09 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Crzy CavLdy @CrzyCavLdy
30 January, 04:50
I really hope the med beds re real! Imagine not having to worry about medications to keep transplanted organs, or better yet, transplants will be a thing of the past! Same with so so so many more diseases. I know how much better I feel when I 'forget' my pills for a couple days, I hate them and going on 19 years with these stupid expensive pills...

30 January, 04:59

30 January, 05:01
just hang in there. You made it this long what is a few more months. From what i heard on Charlie's show, they are ahead of schedule.