Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
25 February, 09:39
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
My grandparents bought the NE and Globe and I recall growing up reading them for what I thought was entertainment. Man, I would love to go back and review those....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Anon @jackylope
25 February, 04:06
who would have thought in those days, that the "National Enquirer" delivers more truth than all the "reputable" media....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 February, 03:30
The IEnquirer and the Crazy Days and Nights blog are my only sources these days for legitimate show business news.

Lysa Momoa @Lysa_momoa
27 January, 10:27
I will never forget the first time I went to grab one of these, as a youngin', and my mom who was with me swatted my hand away "thats tabloid trash, you cant trust anything they print". HAHA! Jokes on her! Now whenever I get the chance I point out Nat. Enquirer is the only one printing the truth! 😅 Symbolism will be their downfall.

LandOfTheFree 1776 @AmericaFirst1776
29 January, 03:39
In response Lysa Momoa to her Publication
😂😂Right down to the UFO and reptilian stuff! Who woulda thunk!

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
27 January, 10:00
right under our noses.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
27 January, 08:23
So, they probably are the REAL TRUTH

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 05:35
Very Interesting. Does this mean the inquirer is not a conspiracy rag bag as it was always labeled?

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
26 January, 10:03
doesnt pres. trump own one of these mags? boy could he put some stuff in there.

All Well @AllWell
26 January, 09:50
mirror world

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
26 January, 09:27
The enquirer pays for leads. I guesss that's they are sure to be accurate. Gotta make sure you are recieving good information when it is coming out of your own wallet.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 January, 09:24
They been telling the truth the entire time! 🇺🇸🤣

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 January, 08:47
i had a home subscription back in the day!!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 January, 08:43
truth teller!

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
26 January, 08:31
My dad used to tell me these were more truthful than msm..my granddfather used to tell me to pay attention to cnn because BS ruled the world and they will brainwash everyone if you are not paying attention lol

IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
26 January, 08:19
N-E was right all along. Who knew? 🤷🏻‍♂️🐸😎

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 January, 08:05
literally down is up and up is down. msm is now the tabloid media 👍

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
26 January, 08:05
And to think that I thought the national enquirer was fake news....turns out they print the truth. wow!!

Jack’s Mama @HMH
26 January, 08:11
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 January, 08:04
they are telling more truth then fake news!! ☺️

LandOfTheFree 1776 @AmericaFirst1776
26 January, 07:55
This is GREAT! I tell my friends, I feel like i'm living out one of those magazines my Grandma used to read! 😂

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
26 January, 07:54
Are those real? Enquirer and Babylon Bee too real now.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
26 January, 08:19
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Yes. Go check past covers for the National Enquirer. You will recognize these and even more truth bomb covers. ❤️

Carolyn Bobyk @Iownmypower
26 January, 07:40
Love this post, It is a very good sign :)

4evr Trumper @4evrTrumper
26 January, 07:38
Turns out the "rag" publications were dropping more truth bombs than "fact checker" MSM

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
26 January, 07:38
Well, they were first and right about John Edwards and Gary Hart.

Katherine Lucas @KatsMeow168468514
26 January, 07:34
OMG!! The Enquirer is telling truth and main stream media is lying! Lol!!

Crzy CavLdy @CrzyCavLdy
26 January, 07:33
I used to work for a company that did the magazines at the grocery stores and walmart. I never saw these titles or anything remotely Q related... I would have noticed I think... I was fired because I am high risk when "covid" started.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 05:39
In response Crzy CavLdy to her Publication
Your emoloyer fired you because you were high risk ? who are they determine you are high risk? i would sue them. sounds like they looked into your social media.

JustMsMe 2Q2Q @JustMsMe2Q2Q
26 January, 07:21
How Ironic .... The Enquirer is more truthful then CNN and the rest of the fake News Circus.
Love it 😂

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 January, 07:17
LOVE IT.. I GUESS THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER IS NOW CONSIDERED LEGIT, RIGHT???? hehehehehehe 👍👍😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Qmam anon @qmamanon
26 January, 07:09
Just like Tommy Lee Jones said in MIB "the hot sheets... the real news"