Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
14 December, 04:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
whats even more amazing is bitching about it for 5 years as the leader of the free world and allowing it to continue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 December, 08:19
Obviously they have not learned anything these past 4 well we can 5 years time to teach them the hard way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
12 December, 07:54
Kim...you headed back to Twitter? I saw you got suspended the other day and was curious if you have a new account over there again.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 December, 10:43
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
I am back! @ kr_311 if you're there come find me!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 December, 07:46
Just like I said earlier... ;)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 December, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
POTUS ./sync :)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 December, 02:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes you did, DoQ+!!