Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
29 January, 11:23
[DS] trying to throw blows but the WHITE HATS R on em

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
29 January, 11:25
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication
speaking of #whitehats
Flawless Melania💓✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
30 January, 01:01
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
ExQuisite as can be ♥️

Tiff~ I saved this avesome article~ my kindred fashion divas will love this~The Power of THE 'WhiteHat' - @Sabrinagal Shekhinah_Pj @Mac691 ~ Love you ladies💞💓✨🌸
https://www.thelily.com/th...
04:07 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
31 January, 09:07
I had this exact hat and shoes....in 1993!! I can't believe it!!

And until this moment, I never realised how close to my Mum you look! Wow....

Thank you for this, and the handwriting, if that is not a giveaway, nothing is! That is Diana's handwriting!!

Love you and I can't wait to give you a huge hug one day gorgeous being!!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
31 January, 09:27
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
❤️😇🙏This is such beautiful timing, too.... you tagged me on my birthday!! Love you!!!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
31 January, 08:04
Good save, D, thanks for sharing!
Tremendous admiration and appreciation for this unQuestionable gladiator-angel 😇
"It was a diva crown. A grand gesture of independence. A church hat. The Lord is my shepherd. Deliver us from evil. Amen."
#FutureProvesPast #whitehats

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
30 January, 06:21
My beautiful diva! I am touched to br included in the bunch. I adore fashion and no one wears it as well as you and Melania. My ultimate was Audrey in Sabrina. Love you all so much. One day soon we will celebrate with a shopping spree at Tiffany!💕💝🤪🐰🦋💕

30 January, 07:16
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I know you love Audrey~ if you haven't seen her with Fred Astaire in the film classic 'Funny Face' ~ you must💓
All about the Fashion Industry & loosely based on the Infamous Tog, the Amazing Richard Avedon (passed in 2004) who was the art director & creator of all the Original Artwork/photography in the movie~ also basically responsible for putting Vogue on the map at the tippy top with his iconic images~ like Flowerchild Top 60's Model Twiggy on the Cover with a lilac daisy over her eye~ still my favourite
A little album for you~ hit the right arrow for more🌸

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
30 January, 04:33
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕