Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
29 January, 11:23
[DS] trying to throw blows but the WHITE HATS R on em

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
29 January, 11:25
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication
speaking of #whitehats
Flawless Melania💓✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TiffanyR369 in this post can reply
30 January, 07:41
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
found this favourite of Twiggy in her fabulous floppy hat
reminds me of your profile photo ~ love both ladies
Twiggy (Lesley) is a dear friend still Fabulous at 71
2 pictures attached then & now 💓✨🌸

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
31 January, 09:20
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Twiggy is timelessly fabulous, am not surprised yet pleased to hear she radiates from within...Princess Margaret could've learned some things from her.
A treat it is to have you share, I suRe do aporeciate all the good hats.
Love you so, precious soul 💓😇🙏🏼

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
31 January, 10:14
I remember the young Twiggy! I was a very young girl then! she is still beautiful today!

Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
30 January, 03:58
This is an in-your-face to the Queen for having Diana killed .. The Trump's are the MASTER TROLLS!!

30 January, 04:07
Tiff~ I saved this avesome article~ my kindred fashion divas will love this~The Power of THE 'WhiteHat' - @Sabrinagal Shekhinah_Pj @Mac691 ~ Love you ladies💞💓✨🌸
https://www.thelily.com/th...

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
31 January, 08:04
Good save, D, thanks for sharing!
Tremendous admiration and appreciation for this unQuestionable gladiator-angel 😇
"It was a diva crown. A grand gesture of independence. A church hat. The Lord is my shepherd. Deliver us from evil. Amen."
#FutureProvesPast #whitehats

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
31 January, 09:07
I had this exact hat and shoes....in 1993!! I can't believe it!!

And until this moment, I never realised how close to my Mum you look! Wow....

Thank you for this, and the handwriting, if that is not a giveaway, nothing is! That is Diana's handwriting!!

Love you and I can't wait to give you a huge hug one day gorgeous being!!